The Carlow Yard is your ideal choice if you are looking for timber garden sheds in Carlow or surrounding areas. We are agents for the garden sheds and children’s playhouses designed and built by Trihy Sawmills in Cork – one of the best manufacturers of wooden garden sheds in Ireland.
Trihy’s have been delivering top-class garden sheds to people in Carlow and all over the South East of Ireland since 1975, using top class materials and offering a wide range of sizes and other options. You can see a selection of their garden sheds in Carlow by simply calling to our outdoor display area in the Wexford Road Business Park.
Our expert staff there will give you all the information you need to select the right garden shed for you, based on factors such as size and budget.
Features of our Garden Sheds Carlow
All of the timber garden sheds we offer in Carlow are built from pressure-treated timber. They come with a solid wood floor, and a high quality OSB roof. The inside of each garden shed is lined with a breathable felt membrane.
Our wooden garden sheds are available in a choice of three wall finishes:
- Rustic – A light and unplaned finish, with overlapping timbers
- Shiplap – A superior, heavier, planed finish, with interlocking tongue & groove timbers
- Barrellboard – Similar to shiplap, but each timber is curved to give a log effect appearance
We also have a choice of three roofing options:
- Mineral Felt – Felt sheet is nailed or stapled to the roof. While this is the cheapest option, we generally advise against it, as over time, the nails will rust, and the felt will crack and blow off.
- Torch-on Felt – This is a much superior option as it is bonded onto the roof. It is applied using a blow torch.
- Steel Roof – A non-drip steel roof is the deluxe option and will add many years to the lifespan of any wooden shed.
Other options include:
- Fixed or opening windows
- Split or double doors
- PVC windows and doors
Just tell us what you want as you’re looking for timber garden sheds Carlow, and we’ll deliver it to you.
Garden Sheds Carlow – Sizes and Prices
Our wooden garden sheds come in a huge range of sizes. For example, select a small 6’ x 4’ shed for a compact storage unit for garden tools and other items. Or go all the way up to 20’ x 10’ or even larger for an attractive outdoor space that can even be used as a workshop, ‘man cave’, games room, teenager’s den, or similar.
Prices range from €400 upwards, and all prices quoted include delivery and assembly on your site. All you need do is provide a level area with concrete blocks or similar materials, and we look after the rest.
Wooden Garden Sheds Maintenance
Once your wooden garden shed is delivered and erected, it can be best maintained by:
- Annually applying a cost of an oil-based preservative
- Not allowing shrubs or grass to grow up in contact with the shed. Keeping such growth away will allow the wood to dry off properly and ‘breathe’ after rainfall.
Children’s Playhouses Carlow
We are also pleased to offer you two options if you are looking for children’s playhouses in Carlow. They are a standard model complete with veranda, and a deluxe two-storey playhouse, that your little ones will really feel at home in!
Garden Sheds Carlow – Other Options
They are guaranteed for 20 years, and require little or no maintenance.
Call to see us for Garden Sheds Carlow
For the widest choice available of garden sheds Carlow, covering both wooden and steel garden sheds options, just call to see us at the Wexford Road Business Park on the outskirts of Carlow town. You can also telephone us at (059) 9164564.