Looking for a safe, sturdy, and long-lasting place to park your car, to protect it from the elements and maybe from thieves too? Steeltech Garages are the answer!
All Steeltech Garages meet the highest possible standards. They can be custom-designed to meet your individual requirements.
Steeltech Garages provide a perfect home for your car, or other vehicles such as quad bikes, ride-on mowers, or even boats. They are also an ideal storage solution. We can add windows and other features can be added on request.
Steeltech Garages come in a wide range of shapes and designs, and a choice of five standard colours. The level of customisation possible is staggering – just tell us what you want, and we’ll arrange it! All can include space for shelving, and can be wired and/or plumbed too, if required.
Features & Benefits of Steeltech Garages include:
- No maintenance ever.
- Non-drip insulation on roof and four walls.
- Galvanised steel frame.
- 20-year guarantee.
- Free delivery and assembly.
- Insulated clear roof panels.
- Choice of double-sliding or roller door.
- 7’ wall height. (Option of higher 8′ , 9′ or 10′ )
- Erected on site in less than a day.
- Doors & windows positioned to suit you.
- Motorised roller doors available.
- Easily relocated if required.
Steeltech Garages – Optional Extras
- Composite Panel (available on all height Garages )
- Tile-style roof.
- Roof Overhang
- Extra roller doors.
- Gutters and downpipes.
- Raised wall heights…8′ , 9′ or 10′
- Steel Shelving.
- Double-glazed windows in various sizes.
- Steel pedestrian door.
- Half-glass or solid PVC doors.
- Extra sliding doors (on 4m wide units with eave wall up 8′ only)
40mm Composite Sheeeting
Composite sheeting consists of 2 thin coated sheets bonded to a core high grade insulation. Composite panel units look great and offer a high level of strength and insulation. The standard eave wall height on these composite units is 2.3m
Roller Doors on long side
In most cases the roller doors are fitted on the Garage’s shorter gable end. In that case, when the roller door opens, the door “coils up” within the apex over the door. In some cases, it may suit better to fit the roller door (or multiple doors) on the garage’s long side. However this will reduce the access height by approx 18″ / 450mm
Contact us about Steeltech Garages
Interested in Steeltech Garages? Just contact us to learn more, or call to see us at the Wexford Road Business Park on the outskirts of Carlow. We design and install Steeltech Garages in Carlow, Kilkenny, Kildare, Laois, Wexford , Waterford & Wicklow. We look forward to dealing with you!