Utility Car Trailers
This Saris Mc Alu Pro range of utility trailers are lightweight , yet strong and have a fully independent suspension. The range consists on 12 different models , covering a range of sizes, with single axle models of 750 Kg to 1500 Kg and larger double Axle models of 200Kg and 2700 Kg. When you view these trailers on display at our yard, you will appreciate the high standard of quality and finish. Many different options and accessories are available to suit your application.
Understanding these Trailer Models
This Mc Alu Pro Trailer range consists of 12 different models, available in a range of sizes and weight classes. From any Model Number, you can understand the trailer’s size and weight class.
- The first letter tells you the trailer body length (cm) B = 205cm, D = 255cm, F = 305cm
- The second letter tells you the trailer body width (cm) T=113cm, V=133cm , W = 153cm
- The next numbers tell you the Trailer’s total Weight (Kg)… (trailer own weight + carrying capacity) 75=750kg,135= 1350 Kg, 150=1500Kg, 2000= 2000Kg , 2700 = 2700Kg
- The 2000 and the 2700 are both double axle trailers, all others are single axle.
DV135 signifies that the trailer body length is 2550mm, width 1330mm , total weight 1350Kg, 1 Axle.
- Fixation Hooks V Groove 400daN
- Self Locking Closures
- Aluminium Sides
- Galvanised Steel Chassis
- Independent Suspension
- Detachable Tailboard
- Rope Hooks on the Front and sides
- Floor Fully Reinforced
- Fully Enclosed Flooring
- Waterproof anti-slip floor made of Finish birch wood
- Hot Galvanised components
- 13 Pin Trailer Plug
Finance Available to Small business and self employed on this complete Saris Trailer range .
Go to the dedicated trailer website saris.net and design a trailer to your specification.
You can choose from many options and accessories to create your unique trailer , which will then be made to your requirements at Saris’s state of the art factory in the Netherlands. Within weeks, your trailer will then be ready for collection at the Carlow Yard.
Learn more about your 3 year Saris Trailer Guarantee.
High Vinyl Cover
Fitting a high vinyl cover to any trailer in this range gives you many more options and greatly improves the versatility of your trailer, The cover is well supported on a steel frame that is firmly secured onto the trailer’s frame and is fully demountable, It is easy to open and close the back of the trailer to allow full access when loading and unloading.
Options & Accessories
- Options : This is a range of fixed options you can select on your trailer specification to be fitted at the factory at the time of manufacture only. This allows you to customise your trailer to suit your requirements.
- Accessories : This is a range of optional items that can be fitted to your trailer , at time of purchase or any time afterwards.
- Hinged Front Panel
- Gas Spring (in conjunction with tipping )
- Entry Rail (in conjunction with tipping )
- High Front Rack
- Flat Vinyl Cover (Light Grey)
- High Vinyl Cover (1200mm , Light Grey )
- Leaf Rack (500mm)
- Leaf Rack Net
- Jockey Wheel
- Spare Wheel
- Prop Stands
Weight Downgrading Possible
If you require it , we can downgrade the weight on this range of trailers , by replacing the VIN plate with a lesser weight specification and issue you with a new matching certificate of conformity. This trailer can be re-plated (any 50KG increment required) down as follows;
- 750 Kg trailers down to 500Kg
- 1000Kg trailers down to 750 Kg
- 1350Kg Trailers down to 750 Kg
- 1500Kg Trailers down to 1100 Kg
- 2000Kg Trailers down to 1100 Kg
- 2700 Kg Trailer down to 1600 Kg